Thursday, July 28, 2011

Hey Y'all!

Here I am on my third day in Murray Bridge! I arrived Australia last sunday and I was first two nights at my counsellor's in Adelaide and all I can say about my counsellor and his family is AWESOME! They all are so nice and kind and just perfect!

Also this my first host family is very nice! I have an old couple for parents and both of them just are so kind all the time! We live on the countryside just outside the city.

Murray Bridge is very flat city as many of Australian cities. Adelaide was also a bit except there was few towerblocks in the centre.

Last tuesday I had my first rotary meeting which had around 50 heads over the age of 50. I introduced myself for the club and it went all well.

Today I went to my school (Murray Bridge highschool) and I got known to the school and I got my school uniform! Tomorrow will be my first attending at the school and I am a bit nervous but maybe it'll go away.

And that sort of stuff!

The Biggest Differences:
- Inside a house we keep our shoes on.
- Driving on the left hand side
- Breakfast and Lunch very small meals

C'Y'all!!!

No comments: