Saturday, July 30, 2011

The first day of school!



Yesterday I had my first day at school and it was so exciting! The first two lessons were just wandering around and collecting the odd looks from other students and I just was so confused when sometimes just people walked past me and they just shouted hey and waved at me and then I waved them back and I don't know were they just mocking me or are people here just so polite and friendly that they greet even strangers? Oh the confusion!

But later on it all went well. Some girls came talk to me and they took me to their 'group'. The day went pretty well but maybe monday will go better!

Yesterday evening I went to a local scout meeting and it was just amazing! The people there were so nice and I'm going to attend their meetings for this half of a year!

Tomorrow I'm going to see an Australian football(footie) game to Adelaide and I don't know much about it but maybe soon I will! All I have heard about it is that it is a lot like 'original' football but there's no rules!? Well, we'll see!

See y'all!

1 comment:

antsa said...

TEPPOOO come back )': näin just äske unta et oli joku talvileiri ja siel ei ollu lunta ku öisin ja sul oli rastat!