Monday, July 18, 2011

Some Say That Leaving Is A Choise To make All Things Better

The Last day in Finland. My packing is almost ready but I have a problem with the weigh limits of the luggage. I can put only 20 kilos to the storage of the airplane and 7 kilos for hand luggage and I am in big trouble because I think I have a bit too much stuff with me! but maybe it'll go just fine! I AM JUST TOO EXCITED!

Last week I had all my farewells celebrated and now I am ready to go! (Almost..) In situations like these you notice that people really care about you! There were so many of my friends who came to see me and some even cried! (Aww!) I am not allowed to miss you guys but you know that I do!

The Program of tomorrow morning:
03:30 - Wakey wakey
04:00 - Breakfast and the last packaging
04:30 - Get in a car and drive to Helsinki-Vantaa Airport
06:30 - Gather round with the other Rotarys
08:30 - Airplane Takes off!

I wish I wake up enough early and everything will go well at the airport!

My last day I will spend at home just packing and trying to relax. I should eat a lot of rye bread and salted licorice just to remember Finland as it is! Also this evening will be my last SAUNA for a year!! I'm going to miss the Finnish tradidions!



This is my last blog post from Finland for a year! So let's see after the year and stay alive y'all!



 (This is the picture as you will remember me) ^^

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tepi! Oon niin kade sulle! Mutta pidä aivan huippumahtava vuosi! :)
T: Jokumariavaan...

Anonymous said...

hihi ymmärsin tän jopa kokonaa! XD mut oikeesti teppo pidät siel nyt tosi hauskaa ja sit vuode pääst nähäään ja muista lähettää mulle korttei:) !
terveisin iina:):)

Anonymous said...

ssssiniset sukat /tärkee kommentti, jonka kirjottajaa et varman arvaa : ((

Emmi said...

Kirjota Töppönen suomeks! : DDD