Sunday, July 10, 2011

So far so good!

Okay, so I still have nine days until I leave Finland! I'm going by the Rotary organization and because of that I'll have so much activity during my year that I wonder if I will study at all! Because we have so much activity with all the youngs together, for example every rotray student who is leaving to Australia or New Zealand (including me) will go first for 4 days to Singapore because of the jetlag and we will also get known to each other! That is just so superawesome! 

After those 4 days in Singapore, I'll fly to Adelaide airport where my host families will be waiting for me and after that we will drive about 45 minutes to east to Murray Bridge, where I am going to stay next 12 months! The city has population of 18 000 and it seems so nice and all I have heard about it is only positive! There runs a river, Murray River, trough the city and there is a lot of water activity in it such as water skiing and kneeboarding! I can't wait!!

I have got email from 3 of 4 of my host families and also I have spoken with an exchange studet from Belgium who had just been there and she had met my host parents and she told me they seemed very nice and all! I'll tell more about the hosties later but I can tell that I'm going to have an year with a lot of activity!


Still few days in Finland and I'm just trying to say goodbye for as much friends as I can! I have a mission possible but hard.

See ya!

2 comments:

saranen said...

kunpa ymmärtäisin ees jotain :)

Teppo said...

Pyydä jotakuta tulkkaamaan, kon teen tän nyt kumminkin på engelska :3> tai sit vaan luet ja otat irti mitä saat ^^